Monday, June 4, 2007
Ninghua
So, I made it today to Ninghua - today was a fairly easy day, as it was only 32 km away. I was planning at stopping on a village on the way over, but I couldn't find the road, and I asked a few locals and they didn't know either. The road supposedly exists on maps. But oh well. I'm going to stay here for a couple days - I need to wash my clothes really badly.......and it will take at least a day to dry (laundromats are extremely rare in China - I've only see one the entire time I've been here - you just wash your clothes in the sink and hang them to dry.) I think that tomorrow I'll head out to Shibi to check out the Hakka "homeland", and then keep going tomorrow. It should be fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You haven't washed your clothes yet?
Post a Comment